Win a Luxurious Two Night Stay for 2 at Faithlegg House Hotel and Golf Resort – CLOSED
Set in picturesque woodlands, Faithlegg House Hotel & Golf Resort in Waterford, a charming destination for a luxurious break.
Relax and enjoy a two night stay with a full Irish breakfast on both mornings, dinner on one evening of your choice in the award winning Roseville Rooms Restaurant prepared especially by head chef Jenny Flynn.
Make the most of your time and explore all this magnificent property has to offer. Take a stroll through the surrounding countryside, indulge with a glorious treatment in the tranquil Estuary Spa, a round of golf or curl up with a book in a cozy armchair in the Aylward Lounge. An ideal combination of treats and retreat Faithlegg House Hotel is the perfect place for a memorable and luxurious break.
Visit www.faithlegg.com for more information on all the wonderful offers available at Faithlegg House Hotel and Golf Resort in Waterford.
To win this amazing prize simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
This competition is now closed. The winner is Olwen McKinney. Congratulations!
Terms and Conditions
– Share on social media to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight 29th March 2017
– Overall winner(s) will be announced 30th March 2017
– Prize includes a stay for two nights for 2 people with two breakfasts and one dinner on an evening of your choice.
– Booking subject to availability, not valid Bank holidays, Christmas and New Years.
– This prize is non-transferable.
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Taste of Cavan) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.