Win an Overnight Stay at the 4* Malone Lodge Hotel Belfast and Cookery Class at Belfast Cookery School for Two People – Closed
This is the tastiest time to visit Northern Ireland, a great destination for lovers of good food and drink Northern Ireland Year of Food and Drink 2016 continues to be a celebration of everything that makes the produce from this place so good.
Need an excuse to explore some of the food experiences Northern Ireland has to offer? Together with Discover NI, TheTaste is offering one lucky winner:
An Overnight Stay at the 4* Malone Lodge Hotel Belfast and Cookery Class at Belfast Cookery School for Two People
Whether you would like to know how to cook the perfect steak or how to make authentic Asian street food, Belfast Cookery School offers a wide variety of classes to accommodate all tastes and skill levels.
Belfast Cookery School is an award winning, fully purposed cookery school, located in the heart of Belfast’s city centre, adjoining to the Michelin recommended Mourne Seafood Bar. Born out of our love for great food and a passion to share it, with expert chefs that specialise in each cuisine, whether you are a culinary genius or are donning on an apron for the first time you’re in good hands.
Tied in with your cookery class prize is a luxury overnight stay, including breakfast, at the award winning Malone Lodge Hotel, a chic Victorian town-house hotel set in the quiet, tree lined avenues of the Queens University Quarter of South Belfast.
To enter the competition simply:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below:
The winner is … Susie Kilcoyne.
Terms and Conditions
– Share on social media to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight 30th October 2016
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm 31st September 2016
– The winner is entitled to an Overnight Stay at Malone Lodge Hotel Belfast and Cookery Class at Belfast Cookery School for Two People
– Two places on a cookery class at Belfast Cookery School can be booked up until 31 March 2017, subject to availability.
– The overnight stay includes B&b for two at the 4* Malone Lodge Hotel, Belfast. Can be booked up until 31 March 2017, subject to availability & excluding 31st Dec.
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Tourism Northern Ireland) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.