Win a Michelin Star Lunch in Restaurant Patrick Guilbaud
We are extremely proud to team up with Restaurant Patrick Guilbaud to give one lucky taste reader the chance of winning a Michelin Star Lunch for 2 people.
Restaurant Patrick Guilbaud is a two Michelin star restaurant in Dublin city centre beside the 5 star Merrion Hotel. The cuisine is contemporary Irish with French classical roots and it is acclaimed both nationally and internationally.
Since first opening its doors in 1981, the team has been dedicated to the pursuit of excellence and delivering impeccable dining experiences. We look forward to welcoming you.
How to Enter this Competition
To be in with a chance of wining a Michelin Star Lunch for 2 people in Restaurant Patrick Guilbaud, follow the steps below…
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook using the share buttons at the top or bottom of this page
Step 3: Fill in the competition form below:
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight March 4th 2020
– Overall winner will be announced at 10pm March 5th 2020
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– Must share on social media
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid