Win A Midnight Thai Feast For Four Plus Wine and Cocktails at Nightmarket Ranelagh – Closed
Seeking to bring an authentic taste of regional Thai cuisine to Dublin, Conor Sexton, formerly of KOH, has teamed up with his partner Jutarat Suwankeeree, also ex-Koh, opening Nightmarket in Ranelagh earlier this year. Nightmarket has taken the Dublin food scene by storm and has been one of 2017’s hottest new openings.
Juturat hails from Chang Mai, injecting a native understanding and appreciation of the cuisine into the tempting menu and along with her team of Thai chefs, she creates exciting and vibrant dishes that can transport you across continents. Combined with an expertly crafted cocktail offering, everything about Nightmarket is hot hot hot and delicious.
In-keeping with true Asian culture of night markets from Bangkok to Bali, Nightmarket is one of the few restaurants which offers late night dining, with the kitchen staying open and serving up sumptuous feasts with orders up until 10.30pm on Thursdays, 11pm on Fridays and 11.30pm on Saturday nights.
Exclusively on TheTaste, you can win a Weekend Midnight Feast for Four with Cocktails and Two Bottles of Wine, served from 10pm, for the ultimate night out!
For your chance at winning a Weekend Midnight Feast for Four at Nightmarket
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
This competition is now closed. The winner is Jennifer Prior. Congratulations!
Terms and Conditions
– Share on social media to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight 29th September 2017
– Overall winner will be announced 30th September 2017
– Prize includes 3 course dinner for four people, a cocktail each on arrival and two bottle of house wine, served from 10pm on either a Friday or Saturday night.
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Nightmarket) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.