Win an Overnight Bed & Breakfast with Dinner at the Foyle Hotel for two persons plus a signed Donegal Table Cookbook on arrival
Brian McDermott is an award-winning celebrity chef and author from Co Donegal, as well as chef-proprietor of the newly-restored Foyle Hotel in Moville.
Within a year of opening the Foyle Hotel in Moville Brian has been awarded many accolades in Irish Food to include “Irelands Newcomer of 2019” by Georgina Campbell, Irelands Top 100 places to Stay and Eat by Sunday Times and Mc Kenna Guide as well as Lucinda O Sullivan’s Top places to Stay in Eat in Ireland for 2019.
Brian’s book “Donegal Table” has just won Best Cookery Book in the World at the Gourmand Book Awards in China.
This is your chance to stay in Foyle Hotel, enjoy dinner and get a signed copy of Brian’s Award Winning Book.
For your chance to win this amazing prize simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Fill in the form below:
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight December 4th 2019
– Overall winner will be announced at 10pm December 5th 2019
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– Must share on social media
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid