The luxurious Merchant Hotel in Belfast is giving TheTaste readers the chance to win an overnight stay in Northern Ireland’s only 5AA Red Star Hotel this November, along with dinner in Bert’s Jazz Bar.
Located in the heart of Belfast’s city centre, just a 5-minute walk from Victoria Square, the city’s main shopping district, the Merchant is the perfect base for a Christmas shopping trip.
After a busy day shopping, why not relax in the roof top hot tub, which boasts uninterrupted views across the city? Or try a cocktail in the award-winning Cocktail Bar?
In the evening, experience all the glamour of the Jazz Age in Bert’s Jazz Bar as you enjoy a delectable 3-course meal, while listening to the best live jazz in Belfast.
Just in case you’re not lucky enough to win this great prize, The Merchant Hotel is offering a Festive Shopping Experience package at the moment. This includes an overnight stay B&B, plus dinner in The Great Room Restaurant and a £50.00 Victoria Square shopping voucher, all from £270 per room per night. Book on the hotel’s website, themerchanthotel.com to get the best rates.
To be in with a chance of winning this amazing prize, follow the steps below:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below:
Terms and Conditions:
– Closing date for entries is midnight Monday, 30th of October
– Overall winner will be announced on Tuesday, 31st of October
– Prize includes an overnight stay for 2 people in a deluxe Victorian room, plus breakfast in The Great Room restaurant and dinner in Bert’s Jazz Bar. No cancellations or amendments.
– Overnight stay must be taken from Sunday to Thursday in November 2017, subject to availability
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid