Win an overnight stay for two at the gibson hotel with complementary signature cocktails and tickets to Taste of Dublin! – Closed
The gibson hotel is proud to announce that it is the exclusive hotel partner to Taste of Dublin 2015. This unique festival of food, now in its tenth year, returns to the Iveagh Gardens from 11th -14th June. Taste of Dublin is a stunning celebration of Dublin’s unique and progressive dining scene and this year will be no different with the event running over four indulgent days.
To celebrate this we’ve teamed up with the gibson hotel to offer one lucky reader the chance to win an overnight stay for two at the gibson hotel with complementary signature cocktails and tickets to Taste of Dublin! For your chance to win, simply follow the steps below…
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook
Step 2: Enter your details into the competition form
Terms and Conditions
– Share on Twitter or Facebook to be in with a chance to win
– Over 18s only
– Closing date for entries is midnight on Monday 8th June 2015
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm on 9th June 2015
– Prize is for over night stay in The Gibson Hotel and Tickets to Taste of Dublin on the 11th June 2015 and this date is nontransferable, you must be able to attend on that date
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Gibson Hotel) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid