The luxurious 5 star g Hotel and Spa in Galway is the perfect choice for a Galway city break or mid-week getaway.
Located on the edge of Lough Atalia as you enter the heart of the city, it is one of the most popular hotels in Galway.
The g boasts an amazing spa with two floors designed by ESPA international providing a warm and exciting space to relax and rejuvenate.
The g hotel in Galway is the ideal base from which to explore the city and surrounding Wild Atlantic Way view points areas such as Connemara and the Cliffs of Moher.
TheTaste are giving readers the chance to win an Overnight Stay for Two with Dinner at The g Hotel Galway.
For your chance to win this amazing prize follow the simple step below:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Complete our competition form
This competition is now closed… The winner is Fiona Connolly Finnerty!
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight February 7th
– Winner will be announced at 10pm February 8th
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– Prize is for an Overnight Stay for Two with Dinner at the g Hotel
– Winners must be 18+ and able to provide valid I.D
– Must share on social media
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid