The award winning Malone Lodge is set along the Queen’s University Quarter in South Belfast. This majestic Victorian townhouse is only a few minutes away from Belfast’s city centre.
This gorgeous hotel was extended in 2013 and now boasts 102 bedrooms and apartments, as well as a 240-seater event and conference room. One of the highlights of its luxurious interiors is the exquisite foyer at the heart of the hotel.
This competition also gives you the chance to win two tickets to The Rat Pack at Belfast Waterfront on the 12th of April 2018 at 7.30pm.
If you wish you’d swung with the hardest partying pack in town, now’s your chance, as Frank, Sammy and Dean take you back in time to those glamorous, glitzy Vegas nights when they performed at the famous Sands hotel! Experience all the classics from The Lady is a Tramp and That’s Amore to I’ve Got You Under My Skin and Volare.
Exclusively on TheTaste one lucky reader will win an Overnight Stay For Two at Malone Lodge with Dinner and 2 Tickets to The Rat Pack at Belfast Waterfront on the 12th of April 2018 at 7.30pm.
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
– Closing date for entries is midnight April 2nd
– Overall winner will be announced April 3rd
– Share on social media to be in with a chance to win
– Winner must be available on April 12th 2018 in order to avail of this prize
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Malone Lodge) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.