Located in the heart of the Dublin Docklands area, at the pulse Architectural revival the gibson hotel makes the toing and froing of city life from all quarters a cinch.
The gibson hotel creates moments that will last long in the memory. Kick back in the stylish yet informal coda restaurant.
This restaurant is the proud home of the hit tv-show First Dates and guests are promised to fall in love with the delicious range of dishes created by the executive head chef, Igor Cikarev and his team.
TheTaste and the gibson are giving one lucky reader the chance to the First Rate First Dates package – An Overnight Stay for Two People with Breakfast, Dinner and a Cocktail Each.
– Overnight stay in a superior double room for two
– 3 course dinner
– A love potion cocktail each
For your chance to win this prize simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Complete our competition form
– Share on social media to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight February 7th
– Overall winner will be announced February 8th
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– This prize is non-transferable, no portion of this certificate is refundable or redeemable in cash
– Prize is subject to availability
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid