Win an Overnight Stay for Two People with Spa Treatments and Dinner at Monart Destination Spa – CLOSED
Monart Destination Spa is a five star adults-only venue that offers the ultimate pampering break. A luxurious haven set in the stunning woodland surroundings of Enniscorthy, Co. Wexford, with an emphasis on rest, relaxation and rejuvenation Monart destination spa has everything need to provide the perfect Great Escape experience.
Monart is nestled on 100 acres of lush green woodlands and is just 90 minutes from Dublin, although it’s tranquil setting feels otherworldly. Monart leads the field of spa innovation with one of the most magnificent thermal areas in the world, offering an unrivaled five star relaxation experience.
Add to this a fine dining Restaurant on site and you will struggle to bring yourself to leave this luxurious cocoon.
If you simply must experience this next level of spa splendour, Ireland’s newest womens lifestyle magazine IndulgeMe together with TheTaste is offering you the chance to win an overnight stay for two at Monart Spa, with dinner and two spa treatments.
For your chance to win an Overnight Break for 2 at Monart Spa simply follow the steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below:
This competition is now closed…. The winner is Dearbhla Moore
– Share on social media to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight 20th January 2018
– Overall winner will be announced on 21st January 2018
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for IndulgeMe ezine updates and the competition promoters (Monart Spa) ezines
– Entrant must be over 21 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– Prize is available for a stay for an overnight stay for two at Monart Spa redemmable after February 18th 2018
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of IndulgeMe.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the IndulgeMe, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.