Win Overnight and Taste the Steak Experience at The Ashdown Park Hotel – Competition Closed – Winner Nicola Bowers McMahon – Facebook
Feast in comfort as we are giving you the chance to win an overnight stay for two people at The Ashdown Park Hotel, Gorey, Co. Wexford. The lucky winner will also be treated a TASTE THE STEAK one night stay with 3 course meal, where the hotel chef will cut your steak to order at the table. The hotel menu showcases the best of the fresh produce from the family-run Bord Bia Origin Green award winning Redmond Farm.
This is your chance to Taste our World’s Best Redmond Farm Ribeye Steak (Silver Medal Winner World Steak Challenge 2019) or Sirloin Steak (Bronze Medal Winner World Steak Challenge 2019)
About Ashdown Park Hotel
The Redmond family-run Ashdown Park Hotel is a guest-focused ‘boutique hotel’. It has won an impressive number of awards including winners of Silver (Rib Eye) and Bronze (sirloin) in the World Steak Challenge 2019, Best Hotel Bar 2018, Best Hotel Manager 2017 and Best Hotel Restaurant 2016. The hotel amenities include an 18 metre pool, fitness gym, exclusive Environ Skin Gym Salon and an active Kids Club. It runs an impressive POWER OFF and CONNECT package focussing on putting the devices down and connecting for families and adults tailored for both.
Ashdown Park Hotel is perfectly located to explore the sunny south-east and is only minutes away from sandy beaches and forest walks. The small market town of Gorey also entices shoppers from across Ireland with its variety of boutiques, pubs and restaurants.
For your chance to win this amazing prize simply follow these steps:
Competition Closed – Winner – Nicola Bowers McMahon – Facebook
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Fill in the form below:
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight October 4th 2019
– Overall winner will be announced at 10pm October 5th 2019
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– Must share on social media
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid