Win a Romantic Dinner for Two People this Valentines Day at Coppinger Row – CLOSED
Effortlessly cool and laid back, Coppinger Row has made a name for itself as a hotspot in the city centre, a favourite of visiting celebrities and locals alike. With its romantic hidden cosy corners and great atmosphere, it is the perfect spot to bring a loved one for a relaxed and delicious night out.
This Valentine’s Day Coppinger Row are hosting a delicious evening with a special Chefs Tasting sharing menu created by Head Chef Edward Daly.
For €45 per person guests will receive a tasting menu and Strawberry Bellini Each.
TheTaste are giving one lucky reader the chance to win Win a Romantic Dinner for Two People this Valentines Day at Coppinger Row.
For your chance to win this amazing prize follow the simple step below:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
This competition is now closed…. The winner is Jessica Bernard
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight February 12th
– Winner will be announced at 10pm February 13th
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– Prize is for a Valentines Dinner at Coppinger Row
– Winners must be 18+ and able to provide valid I.D
– This prize is only available for Dinner on Thursday 14th February 2019
– Must share on social media
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid