The stylish 4 Star Hotel Kilkenny is situated 10 minutes from the city centre so it is the ideal base from which to explore all Kilkenny has to offer.
Kilkenny is a beautiful medieval city with a remarkable collection of well-preserved castles, churches, monastic sites and winding narrow lanes for the whole family to explore.
Taste Restaurant has a team of experienced and talented international chefs who specialise in combining local ingredients with elegance and style to create seasonal menus to please all palates.
Hotel Kilkenny are offering TheTaste readers a chance to win an overnight stay for two with afternoon tea.
For your chance to win this amazing prize follow the simple step below:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Complete our competition form
This competition is now closed… The winner is Jenny Keane!
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight March 4th
– Winner will be announced at 10pm March 5th
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– Prize is for an Overnight Stay for Two with Afternoon Tea at the 4 Star Hotel Kilkenny
– Winners must be 18+ and able to provide valid I.D
– Must share on social media
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid