Win Two Tickets to the Fabulous Launch Party of Schmidt Kitchens with Cocktails, Canapés and Dream Kitchen Demos – Closed
It is the heart of the home and the place food lovers gravitate towards to unwind, create and indulge – there truly is nothing quite like a beautiful kitchen. If you are looking for your dream kitchen, look no further than Schmidt.
Schmidt’s stunning showroom on The Longmile Road is the first of many planned for Ireland and Schmidt is France’s leading brand in Kitchens and Interiors, all of which are bespoke without bespoke pricing. Schmidt offers clients quality which is second to none and a price point that is accessible to most to create the kind of kitchen you will never want to leave.
To celebrate the launch of their state of the art showroom, Schmidt is hosting an evening to remember, which will allow you to see the kitchens in action, feast on bespoke canapés and raise a toast to finding the kitchen you’ve always dreamed of.
Schmidt Dublin is delighted to welcome French Ambassador H.E Stéphane Crouzat alongside CEO of Schmidt Mr. John Thierry-Catrice to the launch, which will take place on Thursday, November 2nd.
Schmidt’s dedicated team of interior designers and architects will be on hand to talk you through creating your dream kitchen, as you watch Chef Adrian, Nordmende Ambassador and TheTaste’s own Darina Coffey whip up delicious dishes to demonstrate just how amazing these fully equipped kitchens are.
Guests will also enjoy bespoke cocktails from top Irish Mixologists as well as a taste of Alsace, the home of Schmidt, with a Crémant and Reisling drinks reception. Music on the night will be provided by popular DJ Marcus O’Laoire, so a fanstastic party atmosphere is guaranteed.
Finally, guests on the night will be given a chance to win a €2000 voucher towards a Schmidt Kitchen! The winner’s name will be drawn out of a hat on the night so your dream kitchen could be closer than you think!
For your chance to win two tickets to this fantastic event, simply follow the steps below:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Terms and Conditions:
– Closing date for entries is 9am Thursday, 2nd of November
– Overall winner will be announced on Thursday 2nd of November at 9.30am
– Prize includes two tickets to the launch party of Schmidt Kitchens on Longmile Road, with cocktails, canapés, a Reisling drinks reception and kitchen demonstrations
– Winner must be available to attend the event at 6.30pm on Thursday November 2nd
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid