Summer is a great time for bringing together the best of fresh, local produce to create simple, quick and deliciously appetizing dishes, from from sunny-side up brunches to Irish Angus steaks.
Make this summer your tastiest one yet using Simply Better produce, sourced exclusively for Dunnes Stores.
To inspire your summer cooking Simply Better have launched their first edition of the COOK with Neven Maguire Magazine.
The magazine is bursting with range of Neven’s favourite summer recipes that take advantage of the best ingredients from the Simply Better award winning collection.
To celebrate the first edition of COOK with Neven Maguire Magazine Simply Better are giving TheTaste reader’s the chance to win a €250 Simply Better voucher.
Pick up a free copy at your nearest Dunnes Stores to check out the recipes, and if you’d like cook with Neven by following the simple steps on the range of Simply Better recipe videos available on www.dunnesstores.com or TheTaste’s Foodie TV.
For your chance to win a €250 Simply Better voucher simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
Terms and Conditions
– Applicants must share on social media to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight 12th August 2017
– Overall winner will be announced 13th August 2017
– Voucher may be used for any range within Dunnes Stores
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Simply Better)
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.