Win Six Bottles of Albarino from Rias Baixas to Celebrate Spanish Wine Week in Ireland – Closed
With a stronger resemblance to the green fields and rocky coasts of Ireland than classic images of drier, Castilian plains, the Rias Baixas region in Spain has the perfect micro climate to grow Albariño.
Ample rain, and more importantly, abundant sunshine ensure wines with good natural acidity and balance, and a characteristic aromatic profile that makes Albariño from Rías Baixas a sensory delight.
If you haven’t yet tasted the purity of expression in Rías Baixas Albariño try a glass of Albariño now, or enter TheTaste competition to win an exclusive Rias Baixas Albariño wine hamper to celebrate Spanish Wine Week in Ireland, from April 23rd to the 30th.
The hamper will include 6 bottles of different Rias Baixas Albariño wines.
For your chance to win this exclusive Albariño Rias Baixas hamper follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
The winner is …. Karen Walder.
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight 29th April 2017
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm 30th April 2017
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Wines from Spain) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid