Win Six Bottles of Contrapunto Albarino from O’Briens Wines to Celebrate Rias Baixas Week – Closed
Several restaurants across Ireland will take part on the celebration, held during the last week of September, and organised by Wines of Spain. Food and wine lovers will be treated to a series of wine dinners, where Alabarino, Rias Baixas’ delightfully refreshing wine, will be highlighted.
About Contrapunto Albarino:
For your chance at winning six bottles of Contrapunto Albarino from O’Briens Wines simply follow the steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
This competition is closed now. The winner is Avril Allshire-Howe. Congratulations!
Terms and Conditions
– Share on social media to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight 29th September 2016
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm 30th September 2016
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (O’Briens Wines) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.