Win Sunday Lunch for 4 People in the Linden Tree Restaurant at Carton House – CLOSED
Nestled in the heart of County Kildare, just 25 minutes from Dublin, escape to Carton House, one of Ireland’s most historic resorts, for a delicious 3 course Sunday Lunch for just €28 per person.
A Sunday well spent brings a week of content so why not gather family and friends and enjoy a hearty lunch at the Linden Tree Restaurant. With views of the estate’s towering linden trees, the multi-levelled interior has been designed to accommodate glass walls, wide skylights and floor to ceiling windows – cleverly positioned to frame the unusual trees from every aspect of the bright interior.
Enjoy dishes prepared using the very best of local Kildare produce and a diverse range of Irish cuisine focusing on artisan food producers with live music every Sunday and lots to see and explore, make a day of it and enjoy Sunday Lunch followed by a relaxing stroll through the vast estate.
For more information or to book Sunday Lunch, visit cartonhouse.com or call 01 505 7000.
For your chance to win this prize simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
This competition is now closed… The winner is Laura Parke!
– Share on social media to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight March 3rd
– Overall winner will be announced March 4th
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– This prize is non-transferable, no portion of this certificate is refundable or redeemable in cash
– Prize is subject to availability
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid