A short drive from cosmopolitan Cork City yet a world away in terms of seclusion, The Maryborough Hotel and Spa, Douglas, is a one stop shop for relaxation. Set on 18 acres of natural parkland and listed gardens, Maryborough House dates back to 1710, with a modern extension added in 1995, which now houses 93 beautifully appointed bedrooms.
With its classically opulent decor and luxe furnishings, the four star Maryborough Hotel and Spa is a tranquil retreat with something for everyone, named AA Hotel of the Year 2014-2015.
The perfect base for exploring the Rebel County, indulging in some me-time or a romantic getaway, this luxury hotel is equipped with a stunning ESPA, a state of the art leisure centre, an accomplished restaurant and a stylish bar.
Exclusively on TheTaste, The Maryborough is offering a lucky reader the chance to win a luxury overnight stay for two with dinner in Bellini’s Restaurant.
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
THE WINNER IS …. Anne Marie Dunne.
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight August 30th 2017
– Overall winner will be announced on August 31st 2017
– Prize must be availed of before December 31st 2017 and cannot be availed of on
– If the winner does not provide their contact details with 24 hours the prize will rollover to an alternative winner
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Maryborough Hotel and Spa) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.