You can win the Ultimate Gin Experience for you and three of your friends, with a Gin Masterclass at Ballykeefe Distillery, Kilkenny, along with overnight accommodation in the heart of the city, at the 4-star Pembroke Kilkenny.
The Masterclass is the perfect experience for all Gin lovers! You will learn all there is to know about Ballykeefe Distillery’s award-winning Gin, as well as how to make the perfect G&T. You will also have the opportunity to sample some of Ballykeefe Distillery’s other range of Gins!
The city’s #1 TripAdvisor rated hotel, Pembroke Kilkenny is just minutes’ walk from Kilkenny Castle and Ireland’s Medieval Mile. It’s the perfect base to enjoy Kilkenny’s thriving arts culture, festivals, boutique shopping and vibrant nightlife.
For your chance to win this amazing prize follow the simple steps below:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Complete our competition form
The Winner of this competition was Michael D Burke as announced on Twitter
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight May 6th
– Winner will be announced at May 7th
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition
– All participants must be over 18 years.
– Overnight accommodation for one night only for four people (2 x twin rooms) available Sunday to Friday night, excluding bank holiday weekends and subject to availability.
– Gin Masterclass will last approx. 1 hour and will include 3 Ballykeefe Distillery drinks.
– Winners must be 18+ and able to provide valid I.D
– Must share on social media
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid