Win Tickets to an Exclusive Black Tie Screening of SPECTRE with Bollinger Champagne – CLOSED
To celebrate the opening of the new Bond movie SPECTRE across Ireland, Champagne Bollinger is holding a black tie event that showcases characteristics shared between James Bond and Bollinger: elegance, style and luxury.
We have three pairs of tickets for a night out in honour of SPECTRE, available exclusively for TheTaste readers.
Starting in The Odeon Point Village, guests will be welcomed on a red carpet with glasses of Bollinger Champagne before being treated to a private showing of the new James Bond movie SPECTRE.
Then you will be transported via luxury coach to Lillie’s Bordello on Grafton Street, where an evening of Bollinger, roulette, good food and Bollinger giveaways will take place long into the night.
All guests will have two chances to win one of the highly sought after Bollinger SPECTRE Limited Edition gift sets, each of which includes a bottle of Bollinger vintage 2009 in a textural, decadent metal case.
The event will take place from 7.15pm on Tuesday 27th October, and will be strictly black tie.
For your chance to win simply share this competition on social media and fill in the form below.
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
This competition is now closed
Terms and Conditions
– Share on Facebook and/or Twitter and submit form to enter
– Closing date for entries is midnight Saturday 24th October 2015
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm on Sunday 25th October 2015
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates
– Entrants must be over 18 years of age.
– Entrants must be available for the event on the 27th October 2015.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid