Win Two Nights’ Stay for 2 in Galway City inclusive of a Bombay Sapphire Masterclass – Closed
Bombay Sapphire, the world’s number one premium gin, is festival partner of Gin Fest Galway, which is taking place in Galway city from Thursday 30th March to Sunday 2nd April 2017. Promising a weekend of gin-joyment, they are giving one lucky person the chance to win a unique Bombay Sapphire tasting experience for you and a friend, plus 2 nights’ stay in Galway.
Located in the heart of beautiful Galway city, enjoy two nights’ accommodation on Friday 31st March and Saturday 1st April in The House Hotel, a boutique hotel in The Latin Quarter – only a stones throw away from the Gin Fest.
Discover the artistry of the Ultimate Gin and Tonic with the Bombay Sapphire Gin Flight plate which combines three different Bombay Sapphire gin variants; Bombay Sapphire, Bombay Sapphire East and Star of Bombay plus everything you need to experiment, interact and discover what makes a great G&T. Meet our Bombay Sapphire brand ambassador and immerse yourselves in the world of Bombay Sapphire and discover why it is the number one premium gin brand in the world, artfully infused with 10 exotic botanicals.
For your chance to win two nights’ stay for 2 at The House Hotel inclusive of a Bombay Sapphire Masterclass simply follow the steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
This competition is now closed. The winner is Niamh NicGhabh. Congratulations!
Terms and Conditions
– Share on social media to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is noon 23rd March 2017
– Overall winner will be announced on 24th March 2017
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Transport and food is not included.
– Winner must be available to attend on the date of the event as the prize can’t be rescheduled.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.