Win Two Tickets for a Wine Tasting with Christophe Salin Hosted by O’Briens Wines – Closed
O’Briens Wines is giving away two tickets for a masterclass and wine tasting with Christophe Salin, President of Les Domaines Barons de Rothschild of Château Lafite fame at the superb and conveniently located Fitzwilliam Hotel in Dublin 2 on the evening of the 22nd of September.
The winner and his or her guest will have the opportunity to taste a range of wines from the Domaine’s estates in Bordeaux, Chile and Argentina including the stunning Carruades de Lafite by Chateau Lafite.
For your chance to win this unique wine tasting experience simply…
Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
This Competition is now closed. The winners are Rebecca Colgan, Jennifer O’Keefe and Cheryl Flood. Congratulations!
Terms and Conditions
– Share on social media to be in with a chance to win.
– The class will take place in the Fitzwilliam Hotel, Dublin 2, on the 22th of September at 7:00 PM.
– The winner and his or her guest must be available to attend the tasting on the date.
– Closing date for entries is midnight 18th September 2016.
– Overall winner(s) will be announced Monday 19th September 2016
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.