Cocu was born from a love of quality food and a desire to eat healthy, while maintaining a busy lifestyle.
Cocu is synonymous with delicious dishes to satisfy all cravings while packing a nutritious punch. With branches in Hatch Street and Baggot Street, Cocu has become a go-to for those seeking out that elusive healthy lunchtime fix.
Their menu has been thoughtfully designed by Executive Chef, Emilia Rowan, around 3 key criteria: Quality, Simplicity & Creativity.
Exclusively on TheTaste, Cocu is offering one lucky person the chance to win two weeks of delicious healthy lunches!
For your chance to win this Delicious Lunches from Cocu simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
– Closing date for entries is midnight January 30th
– Overall winner will be announced at 10pm January 31st
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– This prize entitles the winner to lunch, Monday to Friday, for two weeks at either Cocu Hatch Street or Cocu Baggot Street
– The prize can be redeemed each day at either branch
– The prize includes lunch each visit to a maximum value of €10 each day
– Prize can be redeemed until February 28th
– Reservations subject to availability
– Must share on social media
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid