Peploe’s is at the very heart of Dublin City Centre right on St Stephens Green. Soak up the City atmosphere, enjoying succulent dishes with wines imported directly from European vineyards.
The motivation was to give Dublin an informal yet sophisticated bistro, serving great wine and classic dishes at affordable prices. 12 years on, Peploe’s is considered ‘the’ place to eat at any time of the afternoon or evening.
TheTaste and Peploe’s have teamed up to offer one lucky reader the chance to win dinner in Peploes with 2 Tickets to Nigella Lawson at The National Concert Hall.
– 2 Course Dinner before the show
– 2 Tickets to Nigella Lawson at The National Concert Hall
– Horse-drawn carriage to The National Concert Hall
– Dessert & Prosecco in Peploe’s after the show
For your chance to win this amazing prize follow the simple step below:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Complete our competition form
This competition is now closed. The winner is Sophie Cassidy.
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight October 8th
– Winner will be announced at 10pm October 9th
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– Prize is for a Dinner for Two in Peploes plus Two Tickets to Nigella Lawson in The National Concert Hall
– Winners must be 18+ and able to provide valid I.D
– Must share on social media
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid