Win Valentine’s Dinner for Two in Fahrenheit Restaurant at Clontarf Castle – CLOSED
Fahrenheit Restaurant at Clontarf Castle combines the old fashioned romance of a 12th century castle venue with bespoke, boutique style interiors making it the perfect venue to celebrate this Valentine’s Day.
Executive Head Chef Stuart Heeney has created an indulgent four course fine dining experience especially for Valentine’s Day so foodies are in for a real treat.
The menu includes Pan seared Irish scallops, Tempura of native oysters, Char-grilled 8oz Sirloin of Irish Beef, Pan seared sea bass, Parmesan gnocchi and romantic desserts Romeo’s Passion – a white chocolate parfait and Choco Full of Dreams – a sharing plate of luxurious chocolate treats.
Indulge with a glass of prosecco on arrival, dreamy treats and live entertainment with Gina Jazz. All the ladies will receive roses and you also have the chance of winning a €150 Brown Thomas Handbag Collection voucher!
We are giving one reader the chance to treat their other half to this luxury Valentine’s experience. The prize includes:
– A glass of prosecco on arrival for two
– A four course dinner for two
– A rose for the ladies
For your chance to win simply share this competition on social media and fill in the form below
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
Terms and Conditions
– Share on Facebook and/or Twitter and submit form to enter
– Closing date for entries is midnight 8th February 2016
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm on 9th February 2016
– Entrants must be over 18 years of age
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Clontarf Castle) ezines
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid
THE WINNER IS KATE ROYCROFT.