Kilkenny is a charming compact city full of attractions, offering great shopping and lots to do day or night, it’s the perfect place for a staycation. With this escape to Kilkenny Inn, you can enjoy all the vibrancy, historical delights, and cultural richness of the medieval city of Kilkenny, just an hour from Dublin.
Under the shadow of St. Canice’s Cathedral, and just a few minutes’ walk to the Smithwick’s experience, the new Medieval Mile Museum or the wonderful Kilkenny Castle, at Kilkenny Inn you’ll be able to enjoy all the delights Kilkenny has on offer.
Home to Kilkenny’s newest eatery Kernel Kilkenny Bar & Kitchen, headed up by well-known chef Maria Raftery, you can enjoy a delicious Afternoon Tea for two during your stay.
TheTaste have teamed up with Kilkenny Inn to offer you a chance to win an overnight stay for two and afternoon tea in Kernel Kilkenny Bar & Kitchen.
For your chance to win this fantastic overnight simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
The winner is ….Marguerite Penrose.
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight 2nd September 2017
– Overall winner will be announced at 10pm 3rd September 2017
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (The Kilkenny Inn) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid