Discover a Taste of Wines from Navarra this October at the Wines from Spain Fair
This years’ Wines from Spain Fair will take place this 9th of October in the Marker Hotel in Dublin. The event is oriented to professionals in the wine industry and media and it will gather 29 Irish importers who will showcase their selection of wines from Spain’s different winemaking regions and styles.
One of the highlights of the year will be a featured table with wines from Navarra, a region which will also see the spotlight during a highly anticipated masterclass by Jordi Vidal, Director of DO Navarra, who will visit Dublin to introduce attendees to an extensive range of wines produced in the region. This will take place at 1:30 pm and 4:00 pm. Registration is required as places are limited.
Ten Navarra wineries seeking distribution will also be attending and presenting their wines. Below, the names of the guest producers and a wine they’ll be highlighting their wines from Navarra during the event…
– Bodegas Maximo Abete – Guerinda La Blanca 2016 (100% Chardonnay).
– Príncipe de Viana – Príncipe de Viana Edición Blanca 2016 (50% Sauvignon Blanc, 50% Chardonnay).
– Bodegas Valcarlos – Fortius Crianza 2014 (100% Tempranillo).
– Marco Real – Marco Real Crianza Colección Privada 2014 (Tempranillo, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Graciano).
– Bodega Otazu – Otazu Premium Cuvée 2013 (50% Cabernet Sauvignon, 30% Tempranillo, 20% Merlot).
– Bodega Inurrieta – Altos de Inurrieta 2013 (90% Graciano, 10%Syrah).
– Bodega de Sarria – Señorío de Sarría Reserva 2011 (Cabernet Sauvignon, Graciano).
– Bodegas Gran Feudo – Gran Feudo Reserva (60% Tempranillo, 35%Merlot, 5% Cabernet Sauvignon).
– Bodegas Ochoa – Ochoa Gran Reserva 2009 (55%Tempranillo, 30% Cabernet Sauvignon, 15% Merlot).
More information: thetaste.ie/wines-from-spain-fair-october